16 Mar 2015

Simple mode...

Happy Monday! So today I have a really simple and casual look to share with you guys. The main colours are pink toned and to compliment it I wore a white patterned top and some washed out jeans. I would like to add that the white top is extremely beautiful and has a lot of detail, especially at the back.
How cool is this jacket?! We can style it in many ways. Because the jacket has a more sports vibe, I decided to pair it with some pink heels to keep it girly. I love the deep colour and the detail on the jacket, it's a statement. I wore these pink strappy heels and to accessorise I wore a pink purse and some silver trangular earrings.
My hair was straight and for the makeup I went for something simple. I had nude with brown undertones on my lip and on the eyes I did a simple shadow with a winged eye liner.
Hope you like it!! xoxo











Top: Stradivarius
Jeas: Bershka
Jacket: Stradivarius
Shoes: Stradivarius
Purse: Stradivarius
Earrings: Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment