6 Mar 2015

No Surprises...

So today's look was inspired by the rock n' roll era, I created this look based on dark colours and a edgy vibe. This rocker look can be a little unexpected and badass. A must-have item  for an edgy wardrobe is a leather jacket, It can be styled with pretty much everything and its modern.. The one I'm wearing is the perfect shape, It gives me a sleek look and it has a fitted top, long sleeves and it boasts a flattering peplum waist that's perfect to contour my figure.
For the rest of the outfit I decided to wear a dark  grey top with some lace detail. a  pair of light denim jeans and some black heels. To accessorise I wore a choker necklace and a light grey clutch.
I dyed my hair darker and as you can see it has purple reflexes which compliments the look. Finally, for the makeup I did a purple lip, a simple eye and a strong contour.










Top: Zara
Jeans: Pull & Bear
Jacket: Zara
Clutch: Stradivarius
Shoes: Seaside
Ring: Primark
Necklace: Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment