8 Feb 2015

Warm winter...

Hello fashion lovers! So today I'm back with a neutral look and my pop of colour is my top. Seems like I'm in love with floral prints! I got this top from Pull & Bear in sale  a while back, it has a beautiful floral print with pink and blue shades. It's not the most flattering top because it's not fitted, but I love the shape and the detail on the back. For the rest of the outfit, I went for a cream colour to compliment the top. My amazing shoes are from a Portuguese brand named Seaside, it's hard to believe but they are extremely comfortable. My clutch is from Zara and it has two different shades of cream.
The weather wasn't at it's best but here in Madeira I can get away with using tops without sleeves and opened shoes, although it's winter.
For the makeup and hair, I went for a high pony tail, winged eye liner and a pink lip. Simple and cute! Hope you guys love it! xoxo









Top: Pull & Bear
Jeans: Stradivarius
Shoes: Seaside
Coat: Primark
Clutch: Zara

LOOKBOOK: http://lookbook.nu/look/7094164-Seaside-Heels-Stradivarius-Jeans-Pull-Bear-Tops

1 comment:

  1. que linda!

    xoxo
    http://eighteenshadesofglitter.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete