31 Jan 2015

The beginning of something new...

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I decided to start off by posting one of my daily looks, my intention was to create a clean and sleek style.
I was walking down the park with my brother and we spotted a very nice place to shoot some pictures, the weather was gorgeous and sun was just right, creating a beautiful glowing silhouette effect.
For the outfit I wore a tropical patterned crop top with some high waisted jeans and a pair of chunky black heels. As for my coat I used a white knee length coat, and to finish the look I added a small blush pink purse which ties in with the top. Hope you enjoy! xx.









Crop top: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Shoes:Zara
Coat: H&M
Necklace: Zara
Ring: Primark
Purse: Stradivarius

LOOKBOOK: http://lookbook.nu/look/7062158-Zara-Heels-Jeans-Stradivarius-Bag-Necklace-Crop

5 comments: